Oglethorpe Dining Commons
A staple of UGA Dining Services, Oglethorpe Dining Commons, a.k.a. O-House, is known
for it's wide variety of unique menu options. Enjoy delicious burritos and tacos from
O'Hacienda, create your perfect cup of coffee at Joe @ the O', and try the newest
addition to the O-House lineup: ramen and rice at Oishii.
Oglethorpe Dining Commons can be found next door to Oglethorpe Residence Hall, nestled in the Hill Community on campus.
Phone Number: (706) 542-7763
O-House Dining Commons stations include:
- Chef's Choice: rotating menu of entrées and sides
- Deliciously Southern: rotation of southern classics
- Hole in the Wall Grill: specialty, made-to-order burgers
- Joe @ the O': self-serve coffee and espresso bar
- O'Hacienda: flavorful burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and nachos
- Oishii: ramen and rice bowls with fresh noodles and a rotating selection of proteins
- Skillets: made-to-order omelets for breakfast an sautéed pasta for lunch-dinner
- Stacks: made-to-order deli sandwiches
- Veggie Harvest: vegetarian and vegan entrées and sides
See available meal options up to ten days in advance as well as all nutrition and allergen information on Build Your Plate.
Accepts meal plans, Paw Points, Bulldog Bucks , Cash, Credit & Debit Cards | Open
to the Public
A 10% discount off the cash price is available to faculty/staff and currently enrolled students with valid UGA I.D.
Cash Price (includes tax) : Breakfast $9.60 | Lunch $11.70 | Dinner $16.25
Hours of Operation
Summer Hours (June 1 - August 11)
Thursday, December 15 - Tuesday, January 3Closed
Winter Break Hours
160 University Ct. Athens, GA 30602