Oglethorpe Dining Commons
Oglethorpe Dining Commons, better known as O-House, can be found next door to Oglethorpe
Residence Hall, nestled in the Hill Community on campus.
O-House is known for its world-class Hibachi at the House, which offers fresh stir fry cooked on a Mongolian grill, O-Hacienda, with its personalized burritos and quesadillas, and even one of the largest selections of vegan and vegetarian offerings on campus at the Veggie Harvest station.
Phone Number: (706) 542-7763
O-House Dining Commons stations include:
- Chef's Choice: rotating menu of entrées and sides
- Hole in the Wall Grill: specialty, made-to-order burgers
- Deliciously Southern: rotation of southern classics
- Joe @ the O': self-serve coffee and espresso bar
- O'Hacienda: flavorful burritos, tacos, quesadillas, and nachos
- Hibachi at the House: sizzling stir-fry cooked-to-order on a Mongolian grill
- Skillets: made-to-order omelets for breakfast an sautéed pasta for lunch-dinner
- Stacks: made-to-order deli sandwiches
- Veggie Harvest: vegetarian and vegan entrées and sides
See available meal options up to ten days in advance as well as all nutrition and allergen information on Build Your Plate.
Accepts meal plans, Paw Points, Bulldog Bucks , Cash, Credit & Debit Cards | Open
to the Public
A 10% discount off the cash price is available to faculty/staff and currently enrolled students with valid UGA I.D.
Cash Price (includes tax) : Breakfast $9.50 | Lunch $11.80 | Dinner $16.25
Hours of Operation
Summer Hours (June 1 - August 11)
Friday, August 12, 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.Open
Saturday, August 13, 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.Open
Open for Move-In
Sunday, August 14, 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.Open
Open for Move-In
160 University Ct. Athens, GA 30602