Dining Services offers many benefits to students — award-winning food and a friendly work environment are just a couple of them! Some of the excellent benefits of a job with UGA Dining Services include:
- SALARY - The student employee wage is $7.90/hour with the opportunity for a merit based raise during student employee evaluations.
- FREE MEALS - A free meal is provided for every shift you work. For meal plan patrons, a meal plan reimbursement is paid each semester for meals you ate while at work as long as you meet the qualifications.
- EXPERIENCE - Earn real work experience to put on your resumé and a valuable reference for a job well done. The customer service, teamwork, time management and multitasking skills you will learn with us will be valuable no matter what career path you seek.
- CONVENIENCE - Work schedules are compatible with course load and convenient work locations are within walking distance to all campus activities and residential facilities.
- STUDENT MANAGEMENT - For those who are interested, opportunities for advancement and more leadership experience are available through our student management program.
Contact our Student Employment Specialist, by phone at 706-583-0847 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions!
Applications can be submitted online or in person at the Georgia Department of Labor, 150 Evelyn C. Neely Drive, Athens, GA 30606 (Office Hours: 8:00-4:30).