To read about our temporary dining adjustments and FAQs in response to coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit our notifications page.
- In addition to providing award-winning food and service to meal plan customers, all of the dining commons provide wireless internet service.
- The meal plan also offers 24 hour weekday service at Snelling Dining Commons.
- Connect with us on the go by visiting dining.uga.edu via your mobile device and see the current serving status of each dining commons, purchase a meal plan, and connect with us on social media.
- Looking for healthy options? Use our mobile and online interactive Build Your Plate menu feature to view the nutritional information for the items in our dining commons.
- Meal plan customers are also provided free parking during dinner hours. Customers parking in the South Campus Deck after five o’clock can get validation for one hour of free parking. Additionally, parking is available in the Hull Street Lot (W03) after five o’clock. Guests with a valid UGA ID or Permit can park for free after four o’clock in the East Campus Deck and after six o’clock in the Tate Center Deck. Click here for additional short-term complimentary parking options in response to the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- UGA Dining Services now offers student meal plan participants the ability to register to take food to-go from the dining commons during a meal period. Enrolled participants receive a reusable, environmentally-safe, sustainable container that allows them to easily build their own meal to-go. The box is microwave and dishwasher safe and is made of 30% recycled material while also being recyclable at the end of its usage. To register for the program, student may visit the Auxiliary Services One-Stop-Shop on Tate Plaza. Please note: this program is only available through Oglethorpe Dining Commons, the Village Summit Dining Commons (Monday - Friday only), Snelling Dining Commons (Monday - Friday only), and The Niche (for Health Sciences Campus residents, faculty or staff, only). Click to learn more.
- Dining Services can also provide you with a job that will allow you the convenience of earning a paycheck and learning from the experience of holding a job right on campus. And, you will receive a reimbursement of your meal plan payment each semester for each meal you work. Learn more about student employment.