|Faculty & Staff 10 Block Plan|
|$98.44 per 10-blocks Payroll deduction available|
|10 meals in Bolton, Oglethorpe, Snelling, the Village Summit, or the Niche (HSC). August 6 - December 15; January 2 - May 5|
- University of Georgia faculty and staff can now use post-tax payroll deduction to purchase a faculty and staff meal plan with UGA Dining Services. The new, convenient service allows patrons to have the cost of a 10-block meal plan automatically withdrawn from their paycheck. Purchase online*.
- *After reaching the login page, the employee will enter his or her MyID and password. The option to purchase the plan will appear along with the option to pay using payroll deduction. The payroll deduction will be a single deduction of $98.44. The expected date of the deduction will be displayed at the time of purchase and a follow-up confirmation email will be sent.
- Call 706-542-7130 to speak with a meal plan specialist.
- Visit the Dining Services Administration office located in the lower level of Snelling Dining Commons, Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm.
- To purchase using a credit card online via Marketplace, use the following link: UGA Marketplace.
*If you are unable to view the 10-block plan after logging in to purchase a meal plan, please email Teresa Cash at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further assistance, please call the Dining Service Administration Office at 706.542.7130.