Bolton Dining Commons
Located in the heart of campus at the intersection of Baxter Street and South Lumpkin, Bolton Dining Commons is the largest dining commons on-campus. Open on the weekends,
Bolton offers a wide variety of food seven days a week.
Down the hill from Creswell Hall and just next door to the Hill Community, Bolton is a fan-favorite for its unique offerings including Lemon Grass Kitchen, which serves authentic southeast Asian cuisine by Chef Mai Pham, Sunrise Café, which offers a selection of breakfast favorites all day, and a Special Selections line free of the eight most common allergens and gluten.
Bolton Dining Commons stations include:
- Sunrise Café: breakfast all-day with made-to-order omelets and pancakes
- Corner Market: salad bar
- Classic Cuisine: three-week rotating menu of entrées and sides
- Hickory & Oak: rotating variety of smoked meats
- Special Selections: line free of the eight most common food allergens and gluten
- Lemon Grass Kitchen: pho and stir-fry with daily specials
- Trattoria: made-to-order and self-serve pasta
- Taqueria: tacos, nachos, and wings
- Tanyard Deli: made-to-order sandwiches
- Tanyard Grill: made-to-order burgers
- Baxter Street Bakery: desserts
See available meal options up to ten days in advance as well as all nutrition and allergen information on Build Your Plate.
Accepts meal plans, Paw Points, Bulldog Bucks , Cash, Credit & Debit Cards | Open
to the Public
A 10% discount off the cash price is available to faculty/staff and currently enrolled students with valid UGA I.D.
Cash Price (includes tax) : Breakfast $9.20 | Lunch $11.45 | Dinner $15.75
Hours of Operation
Monday, September 6Closed
790 S. Lumpkin St. Athens, GA 30602