Bolton Dining Commons
Located in the heart of campus at the intersection of Baxter Street and South Lumpkin, Bolton Dining Commons is the largest dining commons on-campus. Open on the weekends,
Bolton offers a wide variety of food seven days a week.
Down the hill from Creswell Hall and just next door to the Hill Community, Bolton is a fan-favorite for its unique offerings including Lemon Grass Kitchen, which serves authentic southeast Asian cuisine by Chef Mai Pham, Sunrise Café, which offers a selection of breakfast favorites all day, and a Special Selections line free of the eight most common allergens and gluten.
Bolton Dining Commons stations include:
- Sunrise Café: breakfast all-day with made-to-order omelets and pancakes
- Corner Market: salad bar
- Classic Cuisine: three-week rotating menu of entrées and sides
- Hickory & Oak: rotating variety of smoked meats
- Special Selections: line free of the eight most common food allergens and gluten
- Lemon Grass Kitchen: pho and stir-fry with daily specials
- Trattoria: made-to-order and self-serve pasta
- Taqueria: tacos, nachos, and wings
- Tanyard Deli: made-to-order sandwiches
- Tanyard Grill: made-to-order burgers
- Baxter Street Bakery: desserts
- Gluten-Free Pantry: contact Katherine Ingerson at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss access
See available meal options up to ten days in advance as well as all nutrition and allergen information on Build Your Plate.
Accepts Meal Plans, Paw Points, Bulldog Bucks , Cash, Credit & Debit Cards | Open
to the Public
A 10% discount off the cash price is available to faculty/staff and currently enrolled students with valid UGA I.D.
Cash Price (includes tax) : Breakfast $9.20 | Lunch $11.45 | Dinner $15.75
Hours of Operation
Friday, October 29Closed
Saturday, October 30Closed
Sunday, October 31, 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.Open
790 S. Lumpkin St. Athens, GA 30602