Group & Camp Dining
Group Dining Request Form:
UGA Dining Services welcomes groups from all over the country. If you wish to bring your group to dine in one of our residential dining commons, please fill out the Group Dining Request Form. We will respond to your request in 1-2 business days.
Residential Dining Commons Pricing:
|Breakfast||$9.95||$9.21||13 & older|
|$4.95||$4.58||12 & under|
|Lunch||$12.20||$11.30||13 & older|
|$6.10||$5.65||12 & under|
|Dinner||$16.65||$15.42||13 & older|
|$8.30||$7.69||12 & under|
Group Dining Request Rules:
- Failure to provide 48 hours notice of cancellation may result in a fee being charged based on the size of the group.
- All group members are asked to police their area after dining and take their dishes to the dish return.
- Absolutely no food is to be taken out of the dining facility.
Camp Dining Requests
We are excited to offer dining options for your camp during your stay on campus. Whether you are wanting to dine in our award-winning dining facilities or have a meal to-go, UGA Dining Services can accommodate your request.
If you are not with a camp, but looking for group dining, please visit our group dining request page.
Please note that UGA Dining Services does not provide or coordinate transportation, parking, housing or reservation of meeting spaces for summer conference guests. These are arranged by contacting individual departments on campus.
Camps that would like to eat in the dining commons may request to do so with the Summer Camp Dining Request Form.
- Box meals are available to camps and conferences who need to eat on the go. Ask about this option when setting up your camp dining plan.
- For information on nutrition and health, visit our Build Your Plate page. For any concerns regarding dietary restrictions, contact UGA Dining Services Registered Dietitian, Katherine Ingerson.
- Please contact us if you have additional questions.