Health & Safety
Safety and sanitation remain our top priority. Here are some of the ways we are maintaining a safe and normal environment:
- We have converted available food stations to full-service lines
- Sanitation practices include:
- We maintain an increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation of all areas, especially utensils, door handles, tables, and other surfaces.
- We provide COVID-19 prevention supplies, such as soap, alcohol-based hand sanitizers, paper towels, and trash baskets in common areas, with all actively encouraged to utilize
- We provide additional hand-washing stations at dining locations
Students who need health care assistance may call the University Health Center at (706) 542-1162 or visit uhs.uga.edu.
For UGA updates and prevention visit uga.edu/coronavirus.