Implemented Spring 2019
Located in the Tate Student Center, Sambazon is the first and only company to bring you certified organic and fair trade açai. This unit offers healthy bowls filled with açai and topped with granola, fresh fruit, and other ingredients. You can find these delicious bowls right next to the Niche Pizza Co.
Expanded Bulldawg Box To-Go Meal Program
UGA Dining Services expanded the Bulldawg Box to-go program to include weekday service from the Village Summit. To register for the program, student may visit the Auxiliary Services One-Stop-Shop on Tate Plaza or call 706-542-7130. Click to learn more.
Implemented Fall 2018
The Market at East Campus
Located in Joe Frank Harris Commons, the Market at East Campus features fresh, quality Grab-n-Go sandwiches, salads, sushi, snacks, bottle beverages, and more. Accepts paw points, Bulldog Bucks, Cash, Credit & Debit card.
The Market at Russell
Coffee & Bagels at the Main Library
This location fetures a variety of hot, iced, and blended coffee, hot tea, bagels for breakfast and lunch, Grab-n-Go salads, fruit and yogurt cups, and more. This location stays open until 11:00pm on most weeknights to give a boost to those that are studying. Accepts paw points, Bulldog Bucks, Cash, Credit & Debit cards.
Jittery Joe's opened a new location in the UGA Law Library.
Bulldawg Box To-Go Meal Program
UGA Dining Services now offers student meal plan participants the ability to register to take food to-go from the dining commons during a meal period. Enrolled participants receive a reusable, environmentally-safe, sustainable container that allows them to easily build their own meal to-go. The box is microwave and dishwasher safe and is made of 30% recycled material while also being recyclable at the end of its usage. To register for the program, student may visit the Auxiliary Services One-Stop-Shop on Tate Plaza or call 706-542-7130. Please note: this program is only available through Oglethorpe Dining Commons or the Niche (HSC residents only). Click to learn more.
Implemented Spring/Summer 2018
All on campus Jittery Joes locations now accept paw points.
The One Stop Shop is located in Tate Plaza where the Bulldog Bucks office used to be. One Stop assists you with all the services that connect you to campus – dining, transportation, parking, and more.
A delicious sushi restaurant, Sushi With Gusto is now open in the Red Clay Cafe in Joe Frank Harris Commons. All sushi is made fresh daily, and grab-n-go options are available all over campus.
Between the Bread and Tossing Greens have combined to bring you East Side Deli. Stop by the Red Clay Cafe in Joe Frank Harris Commons and grab a delicious custom salad or tasty signature sandwich!
Implemented Fall 2017
For the past year, students have provided Dining Services with valuable feedback in regards to the overall dining experience at the University of Georgia. Dining Services would like to thank meal plan participants, those who participated in the 2016 NACUFS Customer Satisfaction Survey, and the Student Government Association for their helpful observations and insights. Dining Services is excited to announce the following customer service enhancements that will begin at the start of the Fall 2017 semester:
- Two guest passes will be added to all residential and commuter meal plans. Meal plan participants will be able to use two guest passes per semester to invite friends or family to dine with them for a meal at any of UGA's five dining commons.
Extended Hours of Operation:
- The Village Summit at Joe Frank Harris will extend their hours to stay open until 9:00 pm on the weekends. Their new operating hours will be Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm; Saturday - Sunday 8:30 am - 9:00 pm.
- Bolton Dining Commons will extend their hours to stay open until 9:00 pm Monday-Friday. Their new operating hours will be Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm; Saturday - Sunday 8:30 am - 9:00 pm.
Expanded Late Night Menu Options at Snelling:
- Snelling will expand late night menu options by keeping Sanford Grill and the salad bar open until midnight. This will offer students with more variety and healthier late night dining options.
Staggered Cycle Menus in the Dining Commons:
- Currently each of the five dining commons serve the same 3-week cycle menu. This means that the same mainline menu is being served at each dining commons on any given day. Dining Services will begin staggering the cycle menu at each location to offer more variety for students. This change will allow students to experience different mainline menu options on any given day regardless of which dining commons they choose to visit.
New Dining Locations (opening during the Fall 2017 semester):
- A second Jittery Joe's campus location will be opening in the Science Library.
- A new campus eatery featuring grab-n-go food options and coffee will open in the Complex Carbohydrate Research Center & Center for Molecular Medicine (CCRC/CMM).
- A new campus eatery featuring grab-n-go food options and coffee will open in Baldwin Hall.
- Campus Catering is currently redesigning their menu to provide customers with more variety.
- Dining Services is redeveloping the grab-n-go products served in campus eatery locations. The menu will provide fresh and healthy grab-n-go options while increasing the variety of sandwiches, salads, and snacks offered.
Implemented Spring 2017
- In addition to the standard photos on Bolton's google listing, we have added 360º photos to guide you through one of the most popular locations on campus.