We are proud of our commitment to maintaining the cleanest, safest facilities possible.
Each location's current health score is posted at the entrance of the facility and is also listed below.
UGA Dining Services Divisional Health Score Average: 98
- Oglethorpe - A - 100
- Snelling - A - 95
- Village Summit - A - 91
- Bolton - A - 90
- the Niche - A - 100
- Niche Pizza Co. - A - 100
- Chick-fil-A - A - 100
- Panda Express - A - 100
- Starbucks - A - 100
- Commissary Kitchen - A - 97
- The Creamery - A - 100
- The Coffee Shop at CMM - A - 100
- Village Market - A - 100
- Red Clay Café - A - 99
- Dawg Bites - A - 100
- Dawg Pause - A - 98
- Bone Appetit - A - 100
- The Market at Tate - A - 99
- The Station - A - 100
- Coffee and Bagels at the Main Library - A - 97
- Coffee and Bagels at the SLC - A - 100
- Champion's Cafe - A - 100
- Taqueria 1785 - A - 90
- Au Bon Pain - A - 100
- The Coffee Shop at Baldwin - A - 100
Dining Services is proud to commit to providing safe food to UGA. We strive for a culture of food safety, and take the following steps to make sure that your meal with us is safe:
- Standard operating procedures are designed with food safety in mind.
- We provide training that goes far beyond what state health regulations require - we have over 125 team members who currently maintain a current ServSafe® Food Protection certification, a CFP accredited program administered by the National Restaurant Association Education Foundation. The rest of our full time staff completes the ServSafe Food Handler class.
- We conduct regular self-assessments.
- We have partnered with a third-party auditing firm to regularly assess our units for sanitation compliance.
- We receive unannounced health inspections from Athens Clarke County Environmental Health Services.
If you have any questions about our food safety program, please contact:
Kris Ingmundson, CP-FS
Food Safety Coordinator