Jump to navigation
Meal Plan Perks
- In addition to providing award-winning food and service to meal plan customers, all of the dining commons provide wireless internet service.
- The meal plan also offers 24 hour weekday service at Snelling Dining Commons.
- Connect with us on the go by visiting dining.uga.edu via your mobile device and see the current serving status of each dining commons, purchase a meal plan, and connect with us on social media.
- Looking for healthy options? Use our mobile and online interactive Build Your Plate menu feature to view the nutritional information for the items in our dining commons.
- Meal plan customers are also provided free parking during dinner hours. Customers parking in the South Campus Deck after five o’clock can get validation for one hour of free parking. Additionally, parking is available in the Hull Street Lot (W03) after five o’clock. Guests with a valid UGA ID or Permit can park for free after four o’clock in the East Campus Deck and after six o’clock in the Tate Center Deck.
- Meals for dining off-site are available to meal plan customers who have class or work schedule conflicts with meal times. Arrangements for off-site meals are set up through the dietitian’s office in Bolton Dining Commons.
- Dining Services can also provide you with a job that will allow you the convenience of earning a paycheck and learning from the experience of holding a job right on campus. And, you will receive a reimbursement of your meal plan payment each semester for each meal you work. Learn more about student employment.