|Faculty & Staff 10 Block Plan
|$100.33 per 10-blocks Payroll deduction available
|10 meals in Bolton, Oglethorpe, Snelling, the Village Summit, or the Niche (HSC) any time that these locations are open.
The faculty and staff meal plan is available to full-time benefit eligible faculty and staff members. It is a 10-block plan that allows participants to eat 10 meals in any of the five dining commons for only $9.29 per meal plus 8% tax - this is an 11.7% savings on the regular cost of lunch and a 35.7% savings on the regular cost of dinner. Additional blocks can be purchased in 10-block increments at any time. Block plans do not expire and are non-refundable.
Participants use their UGA ID card to redeem their block plan.
Faculty and staff meal plans are now on sale:
- University of Georgia faculty and staff can now use post-tax payroll deduction to purchase a faculty and staff meal plan with UGA Dining Services. The new, convenient service allows patrons to have the cost of a 10-block meal plan automatically withdrawn from their paycheck. Purchase online*.
- *After reaching the login page, the employee will enter his or her MyID and password. The option to purchase the plan will appear along with the option to pay using payroll deduction. The payroll deduction will be a single deduction of $100.33. The expected date of the deduction will be displayed at the time of purchase and a follow-up confirmation email will be sent.
- Call 706-542-7130 to speak with a meal plan specialist.
- Visit the One Stop Shop in Tate Plaza
- To purchase using a credit card online via Marketplace, use the following link: UGA Marketplace.
*If you are unable to view the 10-block plan after logging in to purchase a meal plan, please email Teresa Cash at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further assistance, please visit or call the One Stop Shop in Tate Plaza at 706.542.7130.
Block plans may be used in any of UGA's five dining commons: Bolton Dining Commons, Oglethorpe Dining Commons, Snelling Dining Commons, Village Summit (Joe Frank Harris), and the Niche (Health Sciences Campus).
More information on the dining locations can be found here
When you purchase a plan online, please allow one business day for new meal plan to become active on your account. A verification process for faculty and staff status will be performed after participants sign up for a meal plan. There is a $25 cancelation fee for ineligible sign-ups. All faculty and staff meal plan purchases are non-refundable.
You may use a block for a guest but must be present with the guest and be in possession of your ID.
For questions regarding the new plan, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com