Faculty & Staff Meal Plan
Save 11% on lunch and 35% on dinner with a
UGA Faculty & Staff Meal Plan!
Eat 10 meals in any of the five dining commons for only $9.40 per meal plus 8% tax.
The faculty and staff meal plan is available to full-time benefit eligible faculty and staff members. Additional blocks can be purchased in 10-block increments at any time. Block plans do not expire and are non-refundable.
Dining operations have been adjusted in response to coronavirus (COVID-19). Please
visit our notifications page for full details.
2020-2021 Faculty & Staff 10 Block Plan
$101.52 per 10-blocks
10 meals in Bolton, Oglethorpe, Snelling, the Village Summit, or the Niche (HSC) any time that these locations are open.
- University of Georgia faculty and staff can use post-tax payroll deduction to purchase a faculty and staff meal plan or use a credit card in Marketplace (see links below).
- *After reaching the login page, the employee will enter his or her MyID and password. The option to purchase the plan will appear along with the option to pay using payroll deduction. The payroll deduction will be a single deduction of $101.52. The expected date of the deduction will be displayed at the time of purchase and a follow-up confirmation email will be sent.
- Call 706-542-7130 to speak with a meal plan specialist.
- Visit the One Stop Shop in Tate Plaza
*If you are unable to view the 10-block plan after logging in to purchase a meal plan,
please email Teresa Cash at email@example.com. For further assistance, please visit or call the One Stop Shop in Tate Plaza at (706) 542-7130.
- When you purchase a plan online, please allow one business day for new meal plan to become active on your account. A verification process for faculty and staff status will be performed after participants sign up for a meal plan. There is a $25 cancellation fee for ineligible sign-ups. All faculty and staff meal plan purchases are non-refundable.
- You may use a block for a guest but must be present with the guest and be in possession of your ID.
- Faculty and staff are also invited to participate in any of the other meal plan options such as All-Access plans or Commuter plans.
For questions regarding the new plan, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.