The Student Partners program is designed to create a partnership between UGA Dining Services and the student body to make an impact on the future of dining at the University of Georgia. Student Partners will gain an understanding of the operations of a complex business, gather insight from professionals in a variety of fields from Marketing to the Culinary Arts, provide feedback to the Dining Service administration and enjoy the opportunity to be involved with campus life.
- Provide student with a learning opportunity centered on UGA Dining Services operations.
- Contribute to UGA Dining Services by providing student feedback to the Dining Service Administration.
- Create a positive partnership between the student body and UGA Dining Services to promote a positive and open channel of communication
Who Is Eligible?
- Sophomore students and above.
- Students with at least two semesters remaining before graduation.
- Students with a minimum 2.75 GPA.
- Students who have had at least two semesters on the meal plan.
- Completed application form (apply below).
- Provide name and contact information for three on-campus references.
- Selected applicants will participate in an interview that will explore communication skills and willingness to learn more about Dining Services.
What's In It For You?
- A real opportunity to make a difference.
- Professional networking experience.
- Opportunities to learn the operations of a complex business organization that is diverse in scope encompassing:
- Warehouse Operations
- Culinary Operations
- Human Resources and Training
- Information Technology
What We Expect:
- Attend two meetings per semester.
- Provide feedback that is constructive and conducive to the overall goals of Dining Services.
- Open-mindedness and willingness to learn and contribute.