Group Dining Request
Important Program Update:
Due to temporary dining adjustments that are being made in response to COVID-19, the Group Dining program is suspended until further notice. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
To read about our temporary dining adjustments and FAQs in response to coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit our notifications page.
UGA Dining Services welcomes groups from all over the country. If you wish to bring your group to dine in one of our dining commons, please fill out the Group Dining Request Form below. Please contact us if you have additional questions.
- For information on nutrition and health, visit our Build Your Plate page. For any concerns regarding dietary restrictions, contact UGA Dining Services Registered Dietitian, Katherine Ingerson.
- If your group dining request is for a catered event, please fill out the form on catering.uga.edu.
- If you wish to purchase group meals at a UGA retail location, contact Tina B Marohl.
Group Dining Request Rules:
- Failure to provide 48 hours notice of cancellation may result in a fee being charged based on the size of the group.
- For tax exempt purchases, your exemption certificate must be faxed to (706) 583-0971 or emailed to Tina B Marohl at firstname.lastname@example.org before tickets can be issued.
- All group members are asked to police their area after dining and take their dishes to the dish return.
- Absolutely no food is to be taken out of the dining facility.