Cook's Holiday 2020 Update
Every year, we look forward to coming together with our campus community to enjoy
food, music, and decorations at our annual Cook’s Holiday event. We love cooking for you and offering a place for you to celebrate the holiday season with friends, family, and colleagues.
In order to focus on recommended safety guidelines and to ensure meal plan service for students who rely on our dining facilities, we believe not holding this year’s event is the best decision for our campus community. This will be the first time in over 30 years that Cook’s Holiday will not be held, and we know this will disappoint many people. This was an incredibly difficult decision but one that we hope you understand.
Our chefs have hand-selected seven signature recipes to share with you. We hope you will enjoy these recipes by bringing Cook’s Holiday into your own home over the holiday season. Click each menu item below to view or print the recipe.
- Creamy Southern Style Shrimp & Grits with Bacon (PDF)
- Maple Glazed Black Oak Ham (PDF)
- Cauliflower & Goat Cheese Gratin (PDF)
- Apple, Walnut, Craisin, Quinoa, & Kale Salad (PDF)
- Wild Mushroom Risotto (PDF)
- Ginger Molasses Cookie Dipped in Orange White Chocolate (PDF)
- Red Velvet Cupcake with Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting (PDF)
UGA Dining Services